Restrictions on your use of the Members Only section of this site.
- You must be a member of UHPA.
- You may only log on with your own password.
- You may not loan your password to anyone else.
- You may not allow someone with no password to view the site.
- You may not impersonate anyone else.
- You accept responsibility for all actions taken using your password.
- You agree that all content in the Members Only section of this site is solely for members. You agree to maintain the strict confidentiality of this information. You may not publicize this information or permit it to become public. If you have any questions about your responsibilities in the handling of this confidential information, you agree to contact the UHPA web administrator.
- You may use information on this site, provided that you may not communicate it to non-members of UHPA.
- You must observe fundamental courtesy. We reserve the right to bar access to anyone who threatens, harasses, or defames others, violates others’ intellectual property rights, or diminishes the value of the site through vulgar behavior, unsolicited advertising, or abusive argument.
- You may not mirror this site.
- You may not evade or circumvent the navigational structure of this site to monitor or access the site. You may not use any automatic device, methodology, or program to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the site.
- You may not mine or hack passwords, or try to gain unauthorized access to the site.
- You may not try to probe the site or obtain information from it or exploit any information on it, except as explicitly permitted by the site.
- You may not burden the site with any action that puts an unreasonable load on it.
- You may not use this site to transmit any files or code intended to interrupt or destroy any computer.
- You may neither disrupt the proper working of the site, nor anyone else’s use of the site.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to hide the origin of any message or content.
- You may not violate any applicable law.
- Everything on this site is either the property of UHPA or of identified authors who have contributed it. You may access and display this site only for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You may not reproduce, modify, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, display, retransmit or sell anything on this site without written permission from the owner.
- If you submit material to this site, you are granting us permission to publish it. You are also certifying that you own the material you submit, and that publishing it won’t violate anyone else’s rights.
- If you believe your or others’ work has been used on our site improperly, or if you believe our work has been used elsewhere improperly, please contact the Webmaster.
- We don’t release or sell personally-identifiable information. We don’t release or sell any material you contribute to the website.
Links to Other Sites
- If we provide links to other web sites, they are only a convenience, and we aren’t responsible for their content or performance.
We will do our best to make this site useful, but in the nature of things there will be typographical errors, errors of omission, inadvertent misstatements, service interruptions, and the like. Therefore, your use of this site is on an “as-is” basis, and if you are dissatisfied with it, your sole remedy is to stop using it. WE DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, punitive, incidental, special, or general damages, or lost profits, resulting from your use of or inability to use this site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and regardless of the legal theory involved.
You indemnify and hold us harmless against any third party claim arising from your use or misuse of this site.
Any dispute regarding the use of this site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Hawaii.
Reservation of right to modify.
- We may modify, suspend, or discontinue this site at any
time or for any reason.
- We are not liable to you if we do so.